Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CHS Wolfpack boys soccer vie for 7th league win

(#3 - Claremont High School soccer standout Denes Kantor)

The Claremont High School varsity boys soccer team will have the opportunity to improve to 7-0 in Sierra League play with a win over Chino Hills tonight.

The Wolfpack formerly defeated the Huskies, 2-1, in the 2 teams' last meeting on January 13 and is currently on a 6-game winning streak. Led by Denes Kantor (8 goals, 11 assists) and Daniel Kim (7 goals, 7 assists), Claremont has outscored its Sierra League opponents by a 20-2 margin in 6 matches.

I'm looking forward to seeing the soccer team in action again as the last time the COURIER provided coverage of the soccer squad was back in December. Look for a full story on tonight's match in Saturday's edition of the COURIER.

1 comment:

  1. oh that is pretty cool I remember when I was in my high school soccer team and I had so much fun, now I am a pay per head bookie and I do not have much much fun, but I like my job!

    ReplyDelete